Tips For Organising Your Car?
Sometimes we are so busy that it can be easy to over look your car, it can become a dumping ground. Organising your car will help in the long term.
Having an organised car means you can easily find things when out and about, you are never short of supplies for the children. Also having some items actually make your life easier.
Hopefully your car isn’t this untidy, but if it is, here are my suggestions for organising your car so it runs smoothly and stays organised.
First of all, take everything out of your car and only put back into it what you really need.
In the front of my car I have the following things:
- Carrier Bag – I attach one handle around the gear stick and use this as a rubbish bag, when it get’s full I simply throw away into the bin.
- 1st Aid Kit – I have sachets of paracetamol for the children, plasters, antiseptic wipes, mosquito cream, adult paracetamol and travel sickness tablets.
- A Packet of Baby Wipes.
- A Bottle of Water.
- Latex Gloves (or the ones at some fuel stations) They save getting your hands smelling of petrol or especially diesel when filling up your car.
- Notepad and Pen – Always useful, but especially if you are ever in an accident and need to take other drivers details.
- Breakdown Details & Numbers.
- Insurance Details & Numbers.
- One pound coin for the shopping trolley or a one pound token.
In the middle section (for the children) I have the following things:
- Reading Books.
- Activities like the Aquadraw Books – they save your seats getting drawn on.
In the boot I have a boot organiser box with the following things:
- A Blanket – In case of a breakdown or if you decide to go on a last minute picnic.
- Wellington’s – If you like walking.
- Carrier Bags for Shopping.
Good Luck Organising Your Car, if you come up with anything else you like to keep in your car comment below, I’d love to hear your feedback.
If you enjoyed reading our blog posts Sign up today for weekly Inspiration, Advice, and Ideas direct to your inbox