- Links back to Cherry Blossom Interiors are appreciated.
- All facts are checked at the time of posting to the best of my ability (however, some hyperlinks to products, websites etc… may change and archived post links cannot be guaranteed).
- Unless otherwise noted, cherryblossominteriors.co.uk is the legal copyright holder of all material on the blog and others cannot use it to reprint or publish without my written consent.
- Cherry Blossom Interiors reserves the right to add or delete any part of the site (including posts and pages) without prior consent.
- Please contact Karen if you find any links that are broken, or any errors in any posts – and these will be rectified immediately.
- This website does accept forms of advertising, sponsorships, affiliate links, sponsored posts and other forms of compensation.
AFFILIATE LINKS – Affiliate links are links to products within stores that are put on the site. When a reader who has clicked the link from Cherryblossominteriors.co.uk purchases any goods, the retailer will pay me a small percentage of the products value. This does not affect in any way the price the reader has to pay, the retailer is purely paying me a referral fee – but it does help to run this site – so thank you in advance if you choose to click on a link and purchase any goods as a result.
- I will always state clearly whether the links given are affiliate links (affiliate links are tagged with ** to make it even clearer, google AdWords can be found at the top of every page.
- Comments that are harsh, written with the intent to advertise, contain profanity, or general spam will be deleted.
- Comments are the sole responsibility of their writers.
- Cherry Blossom Interiors is not responsible, nor will be held liable, for blog comments.
- If any pictures are posted onto Pinterest, or you use any in other social media, please link back to cherryblossominteriors.co.uk on the appropriate page – credit should be given to Cherry Blossom Interiors as the originator of the picture.
- In operating the site, Cherry Blossom Interiors may ask for personal information when signing up to newsletters and online commenting areas that ask users to provide their names, email addresses and other contact information.
- Cookies are used to store information, such as your personal preferences when you visit the site. Cookies are simply there to see what pages you view and therefore what pages are useful and which are not – again helping to develop the site into something the readers want to come back to for advice and help.
- I do NOT share your personal information with any third parties without your consent, except as necessary to provide you with the services offered or to comply with the law.
- Cookies may be used to deliver content specific to your interests or for other purposes, and any promotions or advertisements displayed on our site may contain cookies also. Cherryblossominteriors.co.uk does not have access to or control over information collected by outside advertisers on the site.
- Cherryblossominteriors.co.uk operates a newsletter, used to inform subscribers about products and services supplied by this website. Users can subscribe via a form on the website should they wish to do so – but at their own discretion.
- Emails may contain tracking facilities to show subscriber activity – which is stored for analysis and evaluation to further enhance the site. Such information includes who opened the email, who clicked any links, and how many times these things were done.
- Subscribers can unsubscribe at any time either by using the link at the bottom of an email newsletter – or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changes To This Information:
- Cherryblossominteriors.co.uk has the right to update and change any part of this information at any time, without any other notice to you. Any changes would be effective immediately. It is your responsibility to review this policy from time to time to ensure you are happy and continue to agree with it in its entirety.
- If you decide to use tips, advice and recommendations, and are injured or otherwise as a result, Cherry Blossom Interiors cannot be held responsible.
- Any views expressed are purely my own.
If you have any further questions after you have read this page then please do not hesitate to contact me. Thank you!
VALID FROM MARCH 2014.